Compared with natural lawns, artificial lawns are made by manual processes such as material preparation, drawing, twisting, tufting, gluing, drying and winding, which are mainly divided into sports lawns, leisure landscape lawns and multifunctional lawns. Previously, artificial lawn products were so stiff and ineffective that few people were willing to use it in their outdoor areas. However, technological progress has led to great changes. The artificial lawn looks like real grass, which is appreciated by more and more people. Compared with natural lawn, artificial lawn has many advantages and advantages.
1. The artificial lawn can be installed on various foundation surfaces, with low foundation quality requirements, no fear of cracking, no fear of blistering and delamination, and is simple and economical.
2. Artificial grass has simple maintenance and low maintenance cost. It can be washed with clear water to remove dirt, and has the characteristics of no fading and no deformation.
3. It looks like real grass and has the feeling of greening; The variety is complete, and the grass length can be selected according to the actual use.
4. The artificial grass sports ground has beautiful overall layout, high utilization rate, long service life of more than 10 years, durability and easy maintenance, and can be used continuously around the clock.
5. The artificial grass material is environmentally friendly, and the finished product is constructed. The construction period is fixed and short, the quality is easy to master, and the acceptance is simple without much professional knowledge.
Artificial grassland has the characteristics of high utilization rate, shock absorption, no noise, safety, no toxicity, elasticity, good flame retardancy, etc. It is very suitable for use in schools and is the current activity, training and competition venue.
The marking is directly compiled, so there is no need to worry about frequent marking, and the maintenance is easy, with almost no subsequent maintenance cost.
Post time: Apr-19-2021